NREGP Full Form: What is NREGP Full Form in Hindi?

NREGP Full Form: Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our site. In this post, I would tell you the NREGP Full Form & All other Information about NREGP. After that, we will discuss the NREGP Full Form in Hindi also.

NREGP Full Form: This is a question that people search on the Internet. So, let’s learn the Full Form of NREGP.

What is the Full Form of NREGP?​

Do you know What is the Full Form of NREGP? I tell you, Mainly the NREGP Stands forNational Rural Employment Guarantee Programme“.

When the start of the National Rural Employment Programme is?​

In February 2006, The “Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme” (MGNREGS) began its first phase. By 1 April 2008, all districts with significant rural populations had been included, having initially included 200 of the poorest districts (DRD, 2014).

What are the features of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005?​

The “National Rural Employment Guarantee Act” of 2005 (NREGA) has the following major features: It provides a rural home with 100 days of paid employment per year if the adult members volunteer to undertake unskilled manual labour. One-third of the projected jobs would be earmarked for women under this plan.

What is the Meaning of NREGP?​

Do you know What is the Meaning of NREGP? I tell you, the NREGP Meaning is “National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme“. Now, friends, we are going to discuss the NREGP Full Form in Hindi.

NREGP Full Form in Hindi​

Do you know What is the Full Form of NREGP in Hindi? I tell you, NREGP has only one Full Form that uses a lot. So, the NREGP Full Form in Hindi is “राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार गारंटी कार्यक्रम“.

Conclusion​

NREGP Full Form: Now, I hope you understand that NREGP is used for only one Full Form and that is the “National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme“.

Lastly, the NREGP Full Form in English is the “National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme“. and the NREGP Full Form in Hindi is the “राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार गारंटी कार्यक्रम“. now If you have any doubts then ask in the comment box. I will definitely give an answer.

Dear Friends, if think any mistakes are here in the post then suggest to me the right. I will definitely change according to your suggestion.

Also, friends If you like the post and think it is helpful for others then show your greatness by sharing the post on your social media accounts.

Dear friends, we also wrote some other Full Forms. Below you can check it out.

मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन:

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back