AITT Full Form: What is the Full Form of AITT?

AITT Full Form: Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our site. In this post, I would tell you the AITT Full Form. After that, we will discuss the AITT Full Form in Hindi Meaning also. Hence, you do not need to worry about that Just read this article.

In our daily life, we use many short forms and AITT is one of them. It is important to know the All Full Form. So, let’s learn the AITT Full Form.

What is the Full Form of AITT?​

Do you know What is the Full Form of AITT? I tell you, Basically, the “All India Trade Tests” (AITT) is conducted by the DGT under the aegis of the “National Council for Vocational Training” (NCVT) for its various schemes.

AITT under “Craftsmen Training Scheme” (CTS) is conducted twice a year for more than 25 Lakh applicants. The trainees of NCVT affiliated trades/units and qualified private candidates appear in this exam. Admission, Hall Ticket generation, Result Declaration, and Issuance of mark sheets & Certificates are done through NCVT MIS portal w.e.f. admission session August 2014.

So friends, Now I hope you understand the Full Form of AITT. Friends, there is some AITT Full Form that is used most time and that is given below.

Mainly the AITT Stands forAll India Trade Test“, “Association of Industrial Truck Trainers” and “Airborne Instrument Technology Transition“. Also, there are some other Full Form of AITT has that are given below.

Now, Friends, we will discuss All AITT Full Form in Hindi Meaning, due to which you will be able to understand and use it easily.

All AITT Full Form in Hindi Meaning​

Association of Industrial Truck Trainers
औद्योगिक ट्रक प्रशिक्षकों का संघ
Acadia Institute for Teaching and Technology
अकाडिया शिक्षण और प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान
Arginine-Insulin Tolerance Test
आर्जिनिन-इंसुलिन टॉलरेंस टेस्ट
Analog Inter-Toll Trunk
एनालॉग इंटर-टोल ट्रंक
Asset In-Transit Tracking
एसेट इन-ट्रांजिट ट्रैकिंग
All India Trade Test
अखिल भारतीय व्यापार परीक्षण
Australian Institute of Technical Traning
तकनीकी प्रशिक्षण के ऑस्ट्रेलियाई संस्थान
Australian Institute of Technology Transfer
ऑस्ट्रेलियाई प्रौद्योगिकी हस्तांतरण संस्थान
Australian Institute of Travel & Tourism
यात्रा और पर्यटन के ऑस्ट्रेलियाई संस्थान
Australian Institute of Technical Training
ऑस्ट्रेलियाई तकनीकी प्रशिक्षण संस्थान
Australian Institute of Trade and Technology
ऑस्ट्रेलियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ ट्रेड एंड टेक्नोलॉजी
Australian Institute of Technology and Trade
ऑस्ट्रेलियाई प्रौद्योगिकी और व्यापार संस्थान

What is AITT? (AITT Full Form)​

Do you know What is AITT? I tell you When you ask What is AITT? the only answer appears that AITT is an Acronym and this word has many Full Forms.

Mainly the AITT Stands for “All India Trade Test“, “Association of Industrial Truck Trainers” and “Airborne Instrument Technology Transition“.

(FAQs:) AITT Full Form​

What does AITT Stand for?
The AITT is an acronym and it has many Full Forms. So, mainly the AITT Stands for “All India Trade Test”, “Association of Industrial Truck Trainers” and “Airborne Instrument Technology Transition”.

What is the Full Form of AITT?
The AITT Full Form is “All India Trade Test”, “Association of Industrial Truck Trainers” and “Airborne Instrument Technology Transition”.

What is AITT Full Form in Hindi Meaning?
The AITT Full Form in Hindi Meaning is “अखिल भारतीय व्यापार परीक्षण”, “औद्योगिक ट्रक प्रशिक्षकों का संघ”, “एयरबोर्न इंस्ट्रूमेंट टेक्नोलॉजी ट्रांजिशन”.

Who is eligible for AITT?
The applicant must meet the minimum entrance requirements and meet the eligibility requirements for the relevant trade under CTS in which he or she wishes to appear for AITT as a Private Candidate. B. The applicant must be at least 21 years old at the time of application submission.

What is AITT apprentice exam?
(Trade Testing) The applicant must meet the minimum entrance requirements and meet the eligibility requirements for the relevant trade under CTS in which he or she wishes to appear for AITT as a Private Candidate. B. The applicant must be at least 21 years old at the time of application submission.

What is AITT Course?
(Apprenticeship Training) The National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) conducts an All India Trade Test (A.I.T.T.) for trade apprentices (N.C.V.T.). Those who pass the A.I.T.T. receive a National Apprenticeship Certificate (N.A.C.).

Conclusion (AITT Full Form)

Lastly, the AITT Full Form is “All India Trade Test“, “Association of Industrial Truck Trainers” and “Airborne Instrument Technology Transition“. and you know all the other Full Form of AITT and AITT Full Form in Hindi Meaning. now If you have any doubts then ask in the comment box. I will definitely give an answer.

मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन:

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back