ADVT Full Form: What is Full Form of ADVT?

ADVT Full Form: In this post, I would tell you the ADVT Full Form. After that, we will discuss the ADVT Full Form in Hindi Meaning also. Hence, you do not need to worry about that Just read this article.

In our daily life, we use many short forms and ADVT is one of them. It is important to know the All Full Form. So, let’s learn the ADVT Full Form.

What is the Full Form of ADVT?

Do you know What is the Full Form of ADVT? I tell you, Basically, the ADVT is a short form that is using for many Full Forms. Also, ADVT is an Acronym and it has many Full Forms in different categories. Some of the most used ADVT Full Form is given below.

Mainly the ADVT Stands forAdvertisement“, “Advance Development Verification Test“. Also, there are some other Full Form of ADVT has that are given below.

Now, Friends, we will discuss All ADVT Full Form in Hindi Meaning, due to which you will be able to understand and use it easily.

All ADVT Full Form in Hindi Meaning​

Advertisement
विज्ञापन
Advertising
विज्ञापन
Average Daily Volume Traded
कारोबार की औसत दैनिक मात्रा
Acquirer Device Validation Toolkit
एक्वायरर डिवाइस सत्यापन टूलकिट
Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis
तीव्र गहरी शिरा घनास्त्रता
Advance Development Verification Test
अग्रिम विकास सत्यापन परीक्षण

What is ADVT? (ADVT Full Form)​

Do you know What is ADVT? I tell you When you ask What is ADVT? the only answer appears that ADVT is an Acronym and this word has many Full Forms.

Mainly the ADVT Stands forAdvertisement“, “Advance Development Verification Test“.

(FAQs:) ADVT Full Form​

What ADVT Means?
The ADVT is an acronym and it has many Full Forms. So, mainly the ADVT Stands for “Advertisement”, “Advance Development Verification Test”.

What is the Full Form of ADVT?
The ADVT Full Form is “Advertisement”, “Advance Development Verification Test”.

What is ADVT Full Form in Hindi Meaning?
The ADVT Full Form in Hindi Meaning is “विज्ञापन”, “अग्रिम विकास सत्यापन परीक्षण”.

What does ADVT Stand for?
The ADVT Stands for “Advertisement”, “Advance Development Verification Test”.

Conclusion (ADVT Full Form)​

Lastly, the ADVT Full Form is “Advertisement“, “Advance Development Verification Test“. and you know all the other Full Form of ADVT and ADVT Full Form in Hindi Meaning. now If you have any doubts then ask in the comment box. I will definitely give an answer.

मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन:

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back