VLF Full Form: What is the Full Form of VLF?

VLF Full Form: Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our site. In this post, I would tell you the VLF Full Form.

What is the Full Form of VLF?​

Do you know What is the Full Form of VLF? I tell you, Basically, the VLF is a short form that is using for many Full Forms. Also, VLF is an Acronym and it has many Full Forms in different categories. Some of the most used VLF Full Form is given below.

Mainly the VLF Stands for “Very Low Frequency”, “Very Large Format”, “Vehicle License Fee”. Also, there are some other Full Form of VLF has that are given below.

Now, Friends, we will discuss All VLF Full Form in Hindi Meaning, due to which you will be able to understand and use it easily.

All VLF Full Form in Hindi Meaning​

Very Low Frequencyबहुत कम आवृत्ति
Very Large Formatबहुत बड़ा प्रारूप
Virtual Lookaside Facilityवर्चुअल लुकसाइड सुविधा
Very Low Frequencyबहुत कम आवृत्ति
Vehicle License Feeवाहन लाइसेंस शुल्क
Virtual Lookaside Facilityवर्चुअल लुकसाइड सुविधा
Vertical-Laminar-Flowलंबवत-लामिना-प्रवाह
Vegetable Liberation Frontसब्जी मुक्ति मोर्चा
Visitor Location Functionआगंतुक स्थान समारोह
Very Low Flowबहुत कम प्रवाह
Vaskemiddelleverandørenes Foreningवास्केमिडेलेवरैंडøरेनेस फ़ोरेनिंग
Vectored-Lift Fighterवेक्टर-लिफ्ट फाइटर
Vertical Linear Footलंबवत रैखिक पैर
Village Level Federationग्राम स्तरीय संघ

What is VLF?​

Do you know What is VLF? I tell you, When you ask What is VLF? the only answer appears that VLF is an Acronym and this word has many Full Forms.

Mainly the VLF Stands for “Very Low Frequency”, “Very Large Format”, “Vehicle License Fee”.

You have learned What is VLF and All the most used VLF Full Form in Hindi Meaning in the above. So, now we are going to discuss the Frequently Asked Questions of the VLF Full Form.

FAQs:​

What does VLF?
The VLF is an acronym and it has many Full Forms. So, mainly the VLF Stands for “Very Low Frequency”, “Very Large Format”, “Vehicle License Fee”.

What is the Full Form of VLF?
The VLF Full Form is “Very Low Frequency”, “Very Large Format”, “Vehicle License Fee”.

What is the VLF Full Form in Hindi Meaning?
The VLF Full Form in Hindi Meaning is “बहुत कम आवृत्ति”, “बहुत बड़ा प्रारूप”, “वाहन लाइसेंस शुल्क”.

What does VLF Stand for?
The VLF Stands for “Very Low Frequency”, “Very Large Format”, “Vehicle License Fee”.

Conclusion​

Lastly, the VLF Stands forVery Low Frequency“, “Very Large Format“, “Vehicle License Fee“. and you know all the other Full Form of VLF and VLF Full Form in Hindi Meaning. now If you have any doubts then ask in the comment box. I will definitely give an answer.

Dear Friends, if think any mistakes are here in the post then suggest to me the right. I will definitely change according to your suggestion.

Also, friends If you like the post and think it is helpful for others then show your greatness by sharing the post on social media accounts.

Dear friends, we also wrote some other Full Forms. Below you can check it out.

Okay Friends, So Thank you so much for reading this article VLF Full Form.

मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन:

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back