IISR Full Form: What is the Full Form of IISR?

IISR Full Form: Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our site. In this post, I would tell you the IISR Full Form and IISR Full Form in Agriculture.

In our daily life, we use many short forms and IISR is one of them. It is important to know the All Full Form. So, let’s learn the IISR Full Form.

What is the Full Form of IISR in Agriculture?​

Do you know What is the Full Form of IISR in Agriculture? I tell you, the IISR Full Form in Agriculture is the “Indian Institute of Spices Research“. Basically, The Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) is a non-profit organization in India that does agricultural research on spices. The institution is a subsidiary of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, and is under the Ministry of Agriculture of India. Its headquarters are at Moozhikkal, Silver Hills, Kozhikode, Kerala.

Now I hope, you understand the IISR Full Form in Agriculture.

What is the Full Form of IISR?​

Do you know What is the Full Form of IISR? I tell you, Basically, the IISR is a short form that is using for many Full Forms. Also, IISR is an Acronym and it has many Full Forms in different categories. Some of the most used IISR Full Form is given below.

Mainly the IISR Stands forIndian Institute of Spices Research“, “Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research“. Also, there are some other Full Forms of IISR has that are given below.

Now, Friends, we will discuss All IISR Full Form in Hindi Meaning, due to which you will be able to understand and use it easily.

All IISR Full Form in Hindi Meaning​

Indian Institute of Spices Researchभारतीय मसाला अनुसंधान संस्थान
Indian Institute of Sugarcane Researchभारतीय गन्ना अनुसंधान संस्थान
International Indian School, Riyadhइंटरनेशनल इंडियन स्कूल, रियाधी
Integrated Intra Squad Radioएकीकृत इंट्रा स्क्वाड रेडियो
Interaction of IT Systems and Repositoriesआईटी सिस्टम और रिपॉजिटरी का इंटरेक्शन
Iterative Information Set Reductionपुनरावृत्त सूचना सेट में कमी
Intelligence, Information, Surveillance, and Reconnaissanceखुफिया, सूचना, निगरानी और टोही
International Institute for Sustainable Futureसतत भविष्य के लिए अंतर्राष्ट्रीय संस्थान
Investigator-Initiated And Sponsored Researchअन्वेषक-आरंभिक और प्रायोजित अनुसंधान
Indian Institute Of Science And Religionभारतीय विज्ञान और धर्म संस्थान

What is IISR?​

Do you know What is IISR? I tell you When you ask What is IISR? the only answer appears that IISR is an Acronym and this word has many Full Forms.

Mainly the IISR Stands for “Indian Institute of Spices Research”, “Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research”.

You have learned What is IISR and All the most used IISR Full Form in Hindi Meaning in the above. So, now we are going to discuss the Frequently Asked Questions of the IISR Full Form.

FAQs:​

What is mean by IISR?
The Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) is an autonomous organization engaged in agriculture research related to spices in India.

Where is IISR Situated?
The Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Kozhikode (Calicut) a constituent body of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is a major Institute devoted to research on spices.

What does IISR Stand for?
The IISR is an acronym and it has many Full Forms. So, mainly the IISR Stands for “Indian Institute of Spices Research”, “Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research”.

What is the Full Form of IISR?
The IISR Full Form is “Indian Institute of Spices Research”, “Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research”.

What is IISR Full Form in Hindi Meaning?
The IISR Full Form in Hindi Meaning is “भारतीय मसाला अनुसंधान संस्थान”, “भारतीय गन्ना अनुसंधान संस्थान”.

Conclusion​

IISR Full Form: Lastly, the IISR Full Form in Agriculture is “Indian Institute of Spices Research”, “Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research”. and you know all the other Full Form of IISR and IISR Full Form in Hindi Meaning. now If you have any doubts then ask in the comment box. I will definitely give an answer.

Dear Friends, if think any mistakes are here in the post then suggest to me the right. I will definitely change according to your suggestion.

Also, friends If you like the post and think it is helpful for others then show your greatness by sharing the post on social media accounts.

Dear friends, we also wrote some other Full Forms. Below you can check it out.

Okay Friends, So Thank you so much for reading this article IISR Full Form.

मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन:

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back