HGV Full Form: What is the Full Form of HGV?

HGV Full Form: Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our site. In this post, I would tell you the HGV Full Form. After that, we will discuss the HGV Full Form in Hindi Meaning also. Hence you do not need to worry about that Just read this article.

What is the Full Form of HGV?​

Do you know What is the Full Form of HGV? I tell you, Basically, the HGV is a short form that is using for many Full Forms. Also, HGV is an Acronym and it has many Full Forms in different categories. Some of the most used HGV Full Form is given below.

Mainly the HGV Stands forHeavy Goods Vehicle“, “Hepatitis G Virus“, “Human Genetic Variation“. Also, there are some other Full Form of HGV has that are given below.

Now, Friends, we will discuss All HGV Full Form in Hindi Meaning, due to which you will be able to understand and use it easily.

All HGV Full Form in Hindi Meaning​

Heavy Goods Vehicle
भारी माल वाहन
Hepatitis G Virus
हेपेटाइटिस जी वायरस
Highlands’ Garden Village
हाइलैंड्स ‘गार्डन विलेज
Human Genetic Variation
मानव आनुवंशिक भिन्नता
Hypersonic Glide Vehicle
हाइपरसोनिक ग्लाइड वाहन
Head Gasket Volume
हेड गैसकेट वॉल्यूम
Human Genome Variation
मानव जीनोम भिन्नता
Hydrogen Gas Valve
हाइड्रोजन गैस वाल्व
High Goods Vehicle
उच्च माल वाहन
Hilton Grand Vacations
हिल्टन ग्रैंड वेकेशंस
High Growth Venture
उच्च विकास उद्यम

What is HGV? (HGV Full Form)​

Do you know What is HGV? I tell you, When you ask What is HGV? the only answer appears that HGV is an Acronym and this word has many Full Forms.

Mainly the HGV Stands forHeavy Goods Vehicle“, “Hepatitis G Virus“, “Human Genetic Variation“.

मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन:

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back