IJM Full Form: What is the Full Form of IJM?

IJM Full Form: Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our site. In this post, I would tell you the IJM Full Form. After that, we will discuss the IJM Full Form in Hindi Meaning also. Hence, you do not need to worry about that Just read this article.

What is the Full Form of IJM?

Do you know What is the Full Form of IJM? I tell you, Basically, the IJM is a short form that is using for many Full Forms. Also, IJM is an Acronym and it has many Full Forms in different categories. Some of the most used IJM Full Form is given below.

Mainly the IJM Stands forInternational Justice Mission“, “International Journal of Mathematics“, “International Joint Meeting“. Also, there are some other Full Form of IJM has that are given below.

Now, Friends, we will discuss All IJM Full Form in Hindi Meaning, due to which you will be able to understand and use it easily.

All IJM Full Form in Hindi Meaning​

International Justice Mission
अंतर्राष्ट्रीय न्याय मिशन
International Journal of Mathematics
गणित के अंतर्राष्ट्रीय जर्नल
Institut Jacques-Monod
इंस्टीट्यूट जैक्स-मोनोडी
Illinois Journal of Mathematics
गणित के इलिनोइस जर्नल
International Journal of Multilingualism
बहुभाषावाद का अंतर्राष्ट्रीय जर्नल
International Joint Meeting
अंतर्राष्ट्रीय संयुक्त बैठक

What is IJM? (IJM Full Form)​

Do you know What is IJM? I tell you, When you ask What is IJM? the only answer appears that IJM is an Acronym and this word has many Full Forms.

Mainly the IJM Stands for International Justice Mission“, “International Journal of Mathematics“, “International Joint Meeting“.

मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन:

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back