[Top 8] DPRO Full Form: What is the Full Form of DPRO?

DPRO Full Form: Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to our site. In this post, I would tell you the DPRO Full Form:

What is the Full Form of DPRO?​

Do you know What is the Full Form of DPRO? I tell you, Basically, the DPRO is a short form that is using for many Full Forms. Also, DPRO is an Acronym and it has many Full Forms in different categories. Some of the most used DPRO Full Form is given below.

Mainly the DPRO Stands forDistrict Panchayati Raj Officer“, “District Public Relations Office“, “Department of Plant Resources Officer“. Also, there are some other Full Form of DPRO has that are given below.

Now, Friends, we will discuss All DPRO Full Form in Hindi Meaning, due to which you will be able to understand and use it easily.

All DPRO Full Form in Hindi Meaning​

District Panchayati Raj Officerजिला पंचायती राज अधिकारी
Display Processorप्रदर्शन प्रोसेसर
Disabled Person’s Railcard Officeविकलांग व्यक्ति का रेलकार्ड कार्यालय
District Public Relations Officeजिला जनसंपर्क कार्यालय
Double-Pass Reverse Osmosisडबल-पास रिवर्स ऑस्मोसिस
Defense Procurement Regional Officeरक्षा खरीद क्षेत्रीय कार्यालय
Department of Plant Resources Officerसंयंत्र संसाधन विभाग अधिकारी
Defense Plant Representative Office/Officerरक्षा संयंत्र प्रतिनिधि कार्यालय/अधिकारी

What is DPRO? (DPRO Full Form)​

Do you know What is DPRO? I tell you When you ask What is DPRO? the only answer appears that DPRO is an Acronym and this word has many Full Forms.Mainly the DPRO Stands forDistrict Panchayati Raj Officer“, “District Public Relations Office“, “Department of Plant Resources Officer“.You have learned What is DPRO and All the most used DPRO Full Form in Hindi Meaning in the above. So, now we are going to discuss the Frequently Asked Questions of the DPRO Full Form.

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back