Unique Best Romantic Funny Marriage Proposal Lines Shayari Status Quotes Saying Messages Speeches Wording

Find the Best Romantic Marriage Proposal Lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top Writer’s only on हिन्दी Express. Also find trending photos.

Unique Best Romantic Funny Marriage Proposal Lines Shayari Status Quotes Saying Messages Speeches Wording

List of Creative Words in a Marriage Proposal :-​

I can’t imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.

I know you’re the only one I want to share the rest of my life with.

The story of our love is only beginning. Let’s write our own happy ending.

When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we’ll share together.

I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it.

I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me.

When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our children sprouting like seedlings around us.

When I met you, I knew I’d met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. How it turns out is all in your hands.

You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?

Short Marriage Proposal Wording :-​

Let’s dance together at our wedding.

Let’s put our hearts into each other’s hands for life.

Wear the ring for “yes,” close the box for “no.”

Our past was memorable, can our future be infinite?

Funny Marriage Proposal Speeches :-​

They say money can’t buy love, but I paid for this ring with money, and you’re going to accept it under the condition that you have to stay with me forever, so it’s kind of like buying love if you say “yes.”

I never wanted a wife because I thought they were all nagging and bossy. Then, I realized girlfriends are too, so what the heck – will you marry me?

I got down on one knee for you, and whether you say “yes” or “no,” I’m going to need your help getting back up.

I don’t really know what I’m supposed to do if you say “no,” so could you save us both the trouble and say “yes?”

It’s funny how you need an expensive ring to get someone to agree to marry you, then only a piece of paper to make that union legal. Here’s to Step One.

Unique Marriage Proposal Wording :-​

Give me a “Y,” give me an “E,” give me an “S.” What’s that spell?

Let’s make a plan. Ten years from tonight, we’ll tell our children the story of how I proposed to you.

I believe that if we’re lucky enough to have found each other in the first place, we’re worth betting on for life. Will you take that gamble with me?

You stole the key to my heart, now it’s only fair you use it to open our wedlock.

Marriage Proposal Quotes From Movies :-​

“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse,” is great if you’re proposing to a man.

“I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you,” works well when you replace “knowing” with “marrying.”

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

“Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy,”

Proposal Lines Which Are Not Only Romantic but Will Definitely Make Them Say ‘Yes’ :-​

Found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. Will you let me be the reason for your smile?

You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine.

Are you Google search engine? Because you’ve got everything I’ve been searching for in life.

You are my North, my South, my East and West, the sun of my morning and the night to my day.

You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.

I want to be with you forever and ever. We are meant to be together.

You’re the only thing that exists in my world. Everything I do just to see a smile on your face.

You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life.

I love you always forever, near and far, closer together. Everywhere I will be with you, everything I will do for you.

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason. Now that you’re here, I think my entire life will fall into place.

I wrote your name in the sand but it washed away…I wrote your name in the clouds but it blew away….I wrote your name in my heart and there it will always stay.

सम्बंधित टॉपिक्स

सदस्य ऑनलाइन

अभी कोई सदस्य ऑनलाइन नहीं हैं।

हाल के टॉपिक्स

फोरम के आँकड़े

टॉपिक्स
पोस्ट्स
सदस्य
नवीनतम सदस्य
Ashish jadhav
Back