जब कोई क्रिया भविष्य में ख़तम होने जा रही हो तो उसे Future Perfect Tense में लिखा जाता है।
- I will have done my work tomorrow.
- She will have learned this lesson till night.
Future Perfect Tense के लिए वाक्य की रचना कैसे करें?
Subject + will / shall + have + Third form of verb (V3) + object
कुछ उदाहरण देखते है।
- Suresh will have completed his writing.
- Sujata will have taken food in evening.
- Ganesh shall have drunk all the milk within an hour.
- A baby shall have stopped crying soon.
- My father will have commented on my joke.
- Teachers will have taught us this lesson tomorrow.
- Sarvesh and his friends will have shown me circus.
- My parents shall have confirmed about my result.
- My computer will have shut down automatically.
- The cat will have caught the mouse.
- I will not have convinced my parents.
- She will not have eaten apples.
- Summers will not have poured enough sunlight.
- Animals shall not have crossed the boundary.
- Plants will not have prepared their food.
- Gadgets will not have helped us.
- Computer shall not have started.
- I will not have attempted those questions.
- Surekha will not have read a book.
- Fatima will not have typed all the matter.
Will/Shall + subject + have + verb(3rd form) + object + …….?
- Will you have done your work?
- Shall he have broken the window?
- Shall I have forgotten this moment?
- Will Rakesh performed the last dance?
- Shall you placed an order?
Final Words on Future Perfect Tense in hindiजब कोई क्रिया भविष्य में ख़तम होने जा रही हो तो उसे Future Perfect Tense में लिखा जाता है। Future Perfect Tense में हिन्दी वाक्यों के अन्त में चुकेगा, चुकेगी, चुकेंगे, चुकूँगा आदि शब्द आते हैं।
मॉडरेटर द्वारा पिछला संपादन: